Gallery 72 - Vanessa Cooper - PierBabes



See, the same goes for this girl too…I guess this site is only filled with hot, beautiful models! But I have to say that her outfit is so adorable and I love the colors…I just can’t figure out if she’s pretending to be a cheerleader working out or if she’s going for a run? But if she went for a run wearing that sheer top, she’d probably get arrested for causing a public disturbance…I’d run into a tree or something trying to get a better look at those tits (“shoots hand over mouth”; my, my…my language has been so dirty lately! I just love this blog! It’s hard to get used to talking dirty when certain sites censor your words!)

♥SHARE if you like sheer tops!



You have read this article Big Tits / Blondes / Gallery / Perfect 10s with the title Gallery 72 - Vanessa Cooper - PierBabes. You can bookmark this page URL https://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2012/11/gallery-72-vanessa-cooper-pierbabes.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...