Gallery 3 - Vivian Vista - DefineFetish - FootFetishDaily - Brunette With Sexy Bare Feet Takes Fat Cock in Her Smooth Pussy

1st Appearance for this SIREN of SURRENDER on this BLOG

♥CLICK HERE to View ENTIRE NUDE Gallery

Don't Forget the BONUS GALLERIES after each and every post!

I don't really have any experience with the subject of this hottie's gallery--Foot Fetish--but I love her long body...so much of her to caress and lick and squeeze, that I wanted to share her with my ZEALOTS. I mean, I've had guys and even girls who love massaging my feet, but I think that's because of how the massages made me feel or behave afterwards, but I've never been with someone who had a legitimate foot fetish...also, I've never been asked to stroke a cock with the balls of my feet...I could have thought of a story for this gallery, but it probably wouldn't have dealt with feet and even if it did, I feared it would have come across strange and a little weird...so, if you love feet or a footjob, enjoy this gallery and the BONUS GALLERIES below!


Vivian Vista

Career: Pornstars
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Country: United States
Birthday: March 9th, 1993
Hair Color: Black
Height: 175cm--5'8"
Weight: 54 kg--118 lbs
Bust Size: 34B
Nicknames: Rilynn Rae

Bio Info from "BareList"

FEATURED LINK
Vivian Vista - DefineFetish - FootFetishDaily - Brunette With Sexy Bare Feet Takes Fat Cock in Her Smooth Pussy

♥SHARE if you like a foot massage on your cock!

♥Desire more of Vivian Vista? CLICK HERE!♥

Additional Content from "HPornstars"

FEATURED LINK
Vivian Vista - DefineFetish - FootFetishDaily - Brunette With Sexy Bare Feet Takes Fat Cock in Her Smooth Pussy



FEATURED LINK
Vivian Vista - DefineFetish - FootFetishDaily - Brunette With Sexy Bare Feet Takes Fat Cock in Her Smooth Pussy

For More Content on "Feet Fetishes/Foodjobs," Follow Links Below:

Footjob Free Picture Gallery With Hot Legs & Feet - Bonus Gallery!

Private - Porn at Your Feet 2 - Bonus Gallery!

Nurse Kathia Nobili Gives Footjob - Bonus Gallery!

TO VIEW LISTS OF SIRENS of SURRENDER, CLICK BELOW:

SIRENS of SURRENDER A-H

SIRENS of SURRENDER I-Q

SIRENS of SURRENDER R-Z
You have read this article Bondage/BDSM/Fetish / Gallery with the title Gallery 3 - Vivian Vista - DefineFetish - FootFetishDaily - Brunette With Sexy Bare Feet Takes Fat Cock in Her Smooth Pussy. You can bookmark this page URL https://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/06/gallery-3-vivian-vista-definefetish.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...